Models are full collaborators in the artistic process. This collaboration includes:
- Themes – The model may suggest modifications to a theme or suggest replacement themes or request an alternate theme.
- Scripts – The model may suggest modifications to a script or replacement actions and events.
- Costumes – The model may suggest modifications to a costume or replacement costume components.
- Location – The model may suggest or request an alternative shoot location.
- Direction – During any individual shoot sequence, the photographer will direct the model in a general course of actions. To which, the model has considerable flexibility in implementing those actions.
Ultimately a model gets final approval on all artistic activities in that they decide to either participate or not participate in a particular theme. Of course, failure to participate may result in a forfeit of pay.
Return to Policies and Procedures page.